5 Reasons to take special care of your neck and décolleté
Most of us are in a good routine with our morning cleanse, tone and moisturise and evening cleanse, tone and revitalise rituals for our face, but are you giving the same TLC to your neck and décolleté?
1) Skin in these areas produces less oil than on your face, and neglecting it may result in premature ageing.
2) Skin is thinner, with a lower adipose tissue compared to your face, which makes it prone to dehydration and dryness.
3) Side sleepers particularly may notice wrinkles on their décolleté, making it even more important to nourish and restore this area daily.
4) The angle of your décolleté to the sun may mean full UV exposure. Apply a physical barrier (zinc and/or titanium dioxide) sunscreen or an SPF powder to protect against sun damage.
5) Neck and décolleté are exposed to environmental influences, so daily protection is required from the dehydrating and drying effects of air conditioning, pollution, sun, wind etc.
Best care for your Neck & Décolleté
1) Morning ritual: Cleanse neck and décolleté, tone, apply intensive specific care Regenerating Neck & Décolleté Cream to protect, nourish, tone and firm.
2) Apply a physical barrier (zinc and/or titanium dioxide) sunscreen or SPF powder and remember to reapply.
3) Evening ritual: Cleanse, tone and apply oil-free night care, Regenerating Serum.
Neck & Décolleté Treatment TIP
After cleansing and toning warm around a large pea size of Hydrating Mask between the palms of your hands and gently press onto neck and décolleté. Leave to absorb as long as possible, removing with a tepid moist cloth.
firms, tones and smoothes
As we age, the skin’s natural processes of renewal begin to slow and skin loses elasticity. Regenerating Neck & Décolleté Cream supports the skin’s natural regenerative functions. Skin is hydrated, refined and revitalised for a smoother, more supple appearance. Wrinkles are visibly diminished and skin looks and feels firmer.
Highly regenerative and phytoestrogen rich red clover, powerful antioxidant acerola berries and whole pomegranates* are blended with rose extract to support natural skin renewal, enhance skin tone and support elasticity.
Ancient field horsetail, a plant rich in bioavailable silica, fortifies and firms the skin.
Witch hazel distillate and marsh mallow leaf extract support the skin’s moisture balance.
Rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants are nourishing coconut, argan, jojoba, sesame, sweet almond, macadamia and sunflower oils.
Shea butter and beeswax protect your skin without being occlusive.
whole pomegranates* an age-defying ingredient
• We process whole pomegranate fruit, including the peel for our products, obtaining a preparation that promotes regeneration of the skin.
• Pomegranate peel is an important ingredient because its extract inhibits an enzyme that is responsible for the breakdown of collagen in ageing skin.
• At the same time, the extract activates an enzyme that’s involved in the production of collagen.
• Pomegranate seed oil contained in the whole-fruit extract stimulates cell division in the keratinocytes, cells which produce the important skin-strengthening protein keratin.
Dr. Hauschka Quality
Truly 100% natural and/or organic skin care and make-up, NATRUE certified
Free from synthetic chemical fragrances, colours and preservatives
Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG
Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
No animal testing
Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation, and are recovered under fair conditions