Silk Body Powder 50g
Silk Body Powder 50g
Luxurious and multi-tasking care, from head to toe.
Silk Body Powder all natural skin care has a subtle, comforting aroma, reminiscent of fresh moss. You feel a sense of nostalgia and then the softness. Once applied you feel like you have enveloped yourself in a silk robe, which invisibly covers and protects you. We create Silk Body Powder with pure silk powder from silk fibre, rice starch and diatomaceous earth. Talc-free. Enriched with medicinal plant extracts from sage, gentian and oak bark, the delicate body powder unfurls its moisturising, lightly deodorising effect while stabilising the natural balance of the skin. It offers reliable protection, gives the skin a matte sheen and makes it silky smooth. It mildly protects highly sensitive skin that is prone to itchiness.
Silk is a truly extraordinary substance. The keratins from which it’s formed are very similar to the structural proteins in human skin, especially collagen. They balance out or neutralise both acids and bases. In doing so, they stabilise the skin’s acid mantle. And as a powder, silk absorbs up to 40% of its own weight in moisture. A body powder which leaves your skin feeling wonderfully silky whilst giving it a matte lustre.
Apply to clean, dry skin after showering or bathing.
A diverse range of potential uses make talc-free Silk Body Powder a true master of skin care.
- In the warmer months Silk Body Powder helps to absorb excess moisture and has you feeling fresh!
- Travel companion – sprinkle Silk Body Powder in shoes overnight to keep them fresh, use as a dry shampoo and as a body powder, especially if there’s plenty of walking and there is risk of chaffing.
- May be used to deodorise your highly sensitive underarm skin.
- No time to wash your hair? Shake some Silk Body Powder onto your roots then brush it out.
- Babies’ bottoms stay beautifully soft with Silk Body Powder and it may help to prevent nappy rash.
- Use for perspiring feet or clammy hands.
- For an all natural healthy feet treat, apply Deodorising Foot Cream then Silk Body Powder
- Tight shoes or sandal straps? Silk Body Powder helps to reduce the risk of blisters.
- The matte effect of Silk Body Powder s also perfect for powdering sensitive facial skin.
- To fix your lipstick, kiss a tissue to remove any excess colour. Use a cotton pad sprinkled with a little Silk Body Powder and apply to lips, then apply a second coat of lipstick.
- Mascara and eyeliner stay put for longer if you start by applying a little Silk Body Powder your eye area and lashes.
- Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone, phthalates and PEGs
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- We do not test on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic (Demeter certified) cultivation, and are recovered under fair conditions
Oryza Sativa Starch, Serica Powder, Silica, Parfum*, Linalool*, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Coumarin*, Citronellol*, Citral*, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Quercus Robur Bark Extract, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Solum Diatomeae. *from natural essential oils