Hydrating your skin prepares it for cleansing so that impurities are easily removed, leaving your skin feeling rejuvenated.
This kit contains an 80cm square Organic Cotton compress cloth along with a Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence Trial Size 10ml.
1. Fill a basin with warm water.
2. Add 1 cap full of the Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence(or your bath essence of choice).
3. Fold the compress cloth and place in the water.
4. Squeeze out excess water and wrap the cloth over the whole face.
5. Gently hold your hands along the jaw line, then up over the eye and forehead area.
6. This action stimulates the lymphatic system which is very important for healthy skin.
7. Hold the cloth on the face for 30 seconds, while inhaling the aroma that is released.
8. Repeat this process 3 times before cleansing.
To melt away the tension of an aching neck, swirl a few drops of Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence into a basin of hot water, wring the compress and apply it still warm to the back of the neck.
Which product is best suited for your current skin condition? Follow these simple guides to help get you started.
Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
→ Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
→ Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
→ Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
→ Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions